Suss MJB3 350W Mask Aligner – SN: 2389
Suss MJB3 350W Mask Aligner – SN: 2389
MJB3 Mask Aligner (350W)
Topside Alignment, 350W Lamphouse, Normalfield Microscope
SUSS MJB3 350W MASK ALIGNER consisting of:
- Model: MJB3 350W
- Manufacturer: Suss MicroTec / Karl Suss
- Configured for Top Side Alignment
- Includes one Chuck (Customer to Choose Size)
- Includes one Maskholder (Customer to Choose Size)
- System is capable of processing up to 3” diameter wafers maximum (with purchase of proper
- Microscope Illuminator
- CIC500 Power Supply
- 350W Lamphouse
- UV400 Exposure Optics (for 365nm and 405nm)
- Newer style button controls and timer
- Push Button Keypad
- Normalfield Microscope
- Objectives: 5x, 10x, and 20x
- Set of Eyepieces: 10x
- Capable of Vacuum, Hard, and Soft Contact Modes
- Exposure Resolution: 0.7/0.8 microns (under optimum conditions)
- Alignment Resolution: 0.25um (operator dependent)
- Brand New 350W lamp, Qty 1 included
- Operations Manual and Documentation
- Excellent Condition Guaranteed
- Fully Refurbished to Factory Specifications by ClassOne
CLASSONE’S MASK ALIGNER REFURBISHMENT PROCESS consists of:
- Ellipsoidal Mirror Replaced with New
- UV Lamp Replaced with New
- Cold Light Mirror Inspected & Replaced as Needed
- Front Turning Mirror Inspected & Replaced as Needed
- Front Lens Inspected & Replaced as Needed
- Shutter Cylinders Replaced with New
- Mirror House Cylinder Replaced with New
- Lamp Power Supply Tested & Repaired or Replaced as Needed
- Exposure Optics Tested
- Microscope Illumination Bulbs Replaced with New
- Microscope Assembly Inspected and Adjusted as Needed
- Full Optical Alignment of Microscope Performed as Needed
- Machine is Fully Tested
- WEC Head Rebuilt
- Pneumatic Regulators Inspected & Replaced as Needed
- Machine Covers are Repainted or Replaced as Needed
INSTALLATION AND SUPPORT WORLDWIDE OF SUSS MASK ALIGNERS:
- ClassOne Supports all its Used and Refurbished Suss Mask Aligners with Spare Parts and Service Worldwide
- Installation & Training Available Worldwide
- Learn more: http://www.classoneequipment.com/content/mask-aligners
Excellent Condition Guaranteed.
6 Month Warranty.
30 Day Right of Return.
As-Is / Where-Is Pricing is Also Available.
ClassOne Equipment will ship via FedEx, UPS, DHL and/or your desired shipping company. For larger items we will ship via one of our partnered shipping companies who are experienced with handling sensitive semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
All orders are shipped EXW from Atlanta, Georgia USA. Availability and lead-times are based on current conditions and are subject to change depending on in-house demand at time of ordering. We estimate the shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your parts as well as the shipping options you have chosen. Rush orders will ship the same-day that they are received, if received by 2:30 PM ET. There is an expedite fee for all rush orders requested. All international shipping are shipped EXW and import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. ClassOne Equipment charges sales tax for items shipped to CA, GA, MI, TX, and MT.
ClassOne Equipment warrants all non-consumable parts for 90 days (unless otherwise stated). This warranty commences upon documented delivery.
This warranty does not apply to defects caused by negligence, improper installation, misuse, unauthorized repair, accident or alteration by the purchaser, or damage during shipping. This warranty does not cover consumable parts. No other warranty is made, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise.
Please have your Sales Order number or Invoice number available to expedite the return process.
Please note the following important information: (a) all returns must include all original, undamaged items in their original packaging; (b) all items must be in the same condition as received; (c) shipping and handling fees are non-refundable; (d) purchaser is responsible for all return shipping costs (including international shipping import/export duties and taxes).
Returned items must meet ClassOne Equipment inspection standards for credit to be issued.