KLA-Tencor P-11 Long Scan Profiler
KLA-Tencor P-11 Long Scan Profiler
Calibrated to OEM specifications, up to 8"/200mm wafer capable
KLA-TENCOR P-11 PROFILER consisting of:
- Model: P-11 Profiler (converted from P-12)
- Up to 8"/200mm wafer capable
- Computer controlled
- Measures roughness, waviness, step height, and other surface characteristics
- Automatic measurement capability
- Measurement of vertical features ranging from under 100Å (0.4 min.) to approximately 300 µm (11 mils), with a vertical resolution of 0.5, 2, or 10Å.
- Photo-realistic rendering of the scan data in three dimensions for extended surface analysis.
- A virtually unlimited number of data points per profile guarantee that the horizontal resolution is limited by the stylus radius and not by the number of data points.
- Measurement of many roughness and waviness parameters, with user-selectable cutoff filters to isolate roughness and waviness.
- Ability to fit and level a scan, allowing accurate step height measurements on curved surfaces.
- Ability to detect the edge or apex of a profile feature, allowing automated data analysis relative to the feature.
- Ability to repeat a scan up to ten times and automatically calculate the average, thereby minimizing the effects of environmental noise on measurements.
- Available for Full Inspection and Demonstration!
- 6 Months Warranty on Parts and Labor (Stylus is not covered under warranty)
KLA-Tencor P-11 can profile a variety of materials including:
- Semiconductor wafers
- Thin-film heads
- Precision-machined and polished surfaces
- Ceramics for micro-electronics
- Glass for flat panel displays
- Optical surfaces
Excellent Condition Guaranteed.
Fully Reconditioned to Factory Specifications by ClassOne.
6 Month Warranty and Full Specifications Guarantee.
30 Day Right of Return.
As-Is / Where-Is Pricing is Also Available.
ClassOne Equipment will ship via FedEx, UPS, DHL and/or your desired shipping company. For larger items we will ship via one of our partnered shipping companies who are experienced with handling sensitive semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
All orders are shipped EXW from Atlanta, Georgia USA. Availability and lead-times are based on current conditions and are subject to change depending on in-house demand at time of ordering. We estimate the shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your parts as well as the shipping options you have chosen. Rush orders will ship the same-day that they are received, if received by 2:30 PM ET. There is an expedite fee for all rush orders requested. All international shipping are shipped EXW and import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. ClassOne Equipment charges sales tax for items shipped to CA, GA, MI, TX, and MT.
ClassOne Equipment warrants all non-consumable parts for 90 days (unless otherwise stated). This warranty commences upon documented delivery.
This warranty does not apply to defects caused by negligence, improper installation, misuse, unauthorized repair, accident or alteration by the purchaser, or damage during shipping. This warranty does not cover consumable parts. No other warranty is made, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise.
Please have your Sales Order number or Invoice number available to expedite the return process.
Please note the following important information: (a) all returns must include all original, undamaged items in their original packaging; (b) all items must be in the same condition as received; (c) shipping and handling fees are non-refundable; (d) purchaser is responsible for all return shipping costs (including international shipping import/export duties and taxes).
Returned items must meet ClassOne Equipment inspection standards for credit to be issued.