EVG 520 Wafer Bonder
EVG 520 Wafer Bonder
520 Wafer Bonder
Anodic, Fusion & Thermal Compression Bonder, Up to 6"/150mm Wafer Capable, 7 kN Max Bond Force
EVG 520 WAFER BONDER consisting of:
- Model: EVG 520
- Manual wafer load substrate bonder
- Capable of fusion compression bonding
- Capable of thermal compression bonding
- Capable of anodic bonding
- Ideal for R&D and pilot production applications
- High-vacuum capable bond chamber
- Auto opening of bond tool cover
- Windows based control software and operation interface
- Wafer size: up to 150mm capable
- Vacuum chuck: 6"/150mm diameter chuck
- Max Bond Force: 7 kN
- Top side heater: 550°C max. in 1°C steps
- Bottom side heater: 550°C max. in 1°C steps
- Thermoflex 1400 Chiller (or equivalent)
- Temperature uniformity: ± 1,5 %
- Turbo pump and controller
- Roughing pump
- Load/unload tool
- System computer, monitor, and keyboard
- Operations Manual for EVG 520 Bonder
- Available for full inspection and demonstration
- Installation, training, service and support available worldwide!
ClassOne Equipment will ship via FedEx, UPS, DHL and/or your desired shipping company. For larger items we will ship via one of our partnered shipping companies who are experienced with handling sensitive semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
All orders are shipped EXW from Atlanta, Georgia USA. Availability and lead-times are based on current conditions and are subject to change depending on in-house demand at time of ordering. We estimate the shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your parts as well as the shipping options you have chosen. Rush orders will ship the same-day that they are received, if received by 2:30 PM ET. There is an expedite fee for all rush orders requested. All international shipping are shipped EXW and import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. ClassOne Equipment charges sales tax for items shipped to CA, GA, MI, TX, and MT.
ClassOne Equipment warrants all non-consumable parts for 90 days (unless otherwise stated). This warranty commences upon documented delivery.
This warranty does not apply to defects caused by negligence, improper installation, misuse, unauthorized repair, accident or alteration by the purchaser, or damage during shipping. This warranty does not cover consumable parts. No other warranty is made, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise.
Please have your Sales Order number or Invoice number available to expedite the return process.
Please note the following important information: (a) all returns must include all original, undamaged items in their original packaging; (b) all items must be in the same condition as received; (c) shipping and handling fees are non-refundable; (d) purchaser is responsible for all return shipping costs (including international shipping import/export duties and taxes).
Returned items must meet ClassOne Equipment inspection standards for credit to be issued.