ClassOne Equipment FAQs
- You have the option to submit a RFQ on every item on our website. We encourage high volume users to submit a RFQ, as our products may be available at a quantity discount to you. Once you submit your RFQ, it will be forwarded to your dedicated account representative. If you do not have one already, one of our experienced sales representatives will be assigned to your company, giving you a single point of contact for all your spare parts and service needs.
- ACH Payments: ACH instructions can be requested through our accounting department by emailing: support@ClassOneEquipment.com
- Credit Card Payments: ClassOne Equipment accepts Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. ClassOne Equipment investigates all cases of potential fraud and may take additional precautions to validate cardholder information. This could cause minor delays in the processing of orders. Credit cards are charged at time of shipment.
- Online Orders: All online orders are set as credit card terms by default, authorized through our online service provider. If you have Net Terms setup with ClassOne Equipment and wish to use them when placing an order, please send us a Purchase Order (PO).
- We reserve the right to refuse any order and may flag an order if fraud is suspected. Further, we will prosecute any fraudulent order to the fullest extent of the law.
- ClassOne also offers Net Terms to qualified customers. Overdue accounts are subject to shipping delays or curtailment of any activity on orders. Additionally, late charges are incurred at a rate of 1 ½ % per month on past due invoices. A $50 fee will be charged for returned checks. To receive a Credit Application, please contact our Customer Service department by email: support@ClassOneEquipment.com
Terms of Sale
- ClassOne Equipment will provide an Order Acknowledgement Email as confirmation your order has been accepted. All quotes are price in effect at time of order placement. Pricing, availability, and lead-times are based on current conditions and are subject to change depending on in-house demand at time of order.
- When ordering online, you will be given the option of selecting a method of shipment during checkout.
- If you are outside of the United States and are unable to calculate your shipping total, we request that you provide us with a desired delivery date in order to help us provide you with a shipping estimate.
- If you have a preferred carrier, you are encouraged to provide us your shipping account number in order to avoid handling surcharges.
- If you do not have an account with any shipping carrier, we will select the best method of shipping for you and you will be responsible for all charges incurred.
- Shipping Charges do not include Duties and/or Taxes. Customer is responsible for all Duties/Taxes/Fees that arise from the shipment.
- Included in our Shipping Confirmation Email will be your tracking number. Once the carrier picks up your order (usually within 24 hours), you may use the tracking number to track the status of your shipment.
- If you do not have your tracking information, please email Customer Support (support@ClassOneEquipment.com) and include your purchase order/sales order number.
- We avidly try to avoid backorders, however, they do occur. If an item is out of stock, you will be notified promptly via phone or email. We will not substitute any items without your permission. If you cannot wait for an item, you will have the opportunity to cancel your order up until we notify you that your item has been shipped.
- Orders cannot be terminated, cancelled or modified without the written consent of a ClassOne Equipment Sales Representative. Cancelled orders may be subject to a cancellation fee.
- If you find it necessary to change or cancel your order placed through our website, please contact us immediately by email at Customer Support (support@ClassOneEquipment.com)
- . We will make every effort to modify or cancel your order before it leaves our warehouse. If your order has already shipped, we will send you an return authorization form (RMA) for you to send the unwanted items back to us. We will credit your account or provide you a refund once we receive the items back from you within 7-10 days.
- All Goods to be returned to ClassOne Equipment must have a Return Material Authorization number (RMA #) issued by ClassOne Equipment before being returned. Goods returned for Buyer’s convenience must be returned as originally shipped and in resellable condition. Damaged Goods cannot be returned.
- Transportation and other applicable charges for returns at Buyer’s convenience are the responsibility of the Buyer.
- In order to expedite the process please reference your sales order number, purchase order number and/or account number and email our Customer Support Team (support@ClassOneEquipment.com)
- Register for a free account to enjoy benefits such as fast checkout, the ability to view past website orders, receive promotions, and more! After you’ve registered, please use the Returning Customers Login to access your account.
- ClassOne Equipment will send out several confirmation email messages once you have placed an order:
- The ClassOne Equipment website will automatically send you an order acknowledgement email at time of purchase. This is simply to confirm we have received the order.
- Once your order has been reviewed by our ecommerce team, you will be sent an order confirmation email, at which point we will begin processing your order.
- You will receive a third email when your order is ready to ship. This email will include your tracking number. (Please note that tracking numbers may take up to 24 hours to become active on the carrier websites.)
- At times, stock may be sold, which could cause minimums to change. Should item(s) need to be placed on backorder, or any changes be made, a member of our ecommerce team will contact you for approval.
- If you ever have a question or wish to check on the status of your order, please send an email to Customer Support (support@ClassOneEquipment.com)
- A dedicated sales representative is assigned to you and a “customer-first” mentality means you receive the attention and service you deserve. Contact us at any time!
- Changing Your Password: If you are able to log in, click on “My Account” in the top right-hand corner of the website to go to “My Profile”. Beneath where it lists your contact information, there is an “Update Password” section. Enter your new password and confirm it, then click “Save Changes” at the bottom of the page to save your new settings.
- If you cannot log in, you can go to classoneequipment.com/my-account and use the “Forgot Your Password?” link to reset it.
- Updating Your Profile: You can update all of your contact information by logging in and selecting “My Account” in the top right-hand corner of the website.