Yield Engineering YES 58 TA Oven
Yield Engineering YES 58 TA Oven
YES-58 TA Oven
HMDS, Vapor Prime, Image Reversal), Up to 180 Degrees Celsius, Chamber Dimensions 16” x 18” x 16”,
YIELD ENGINEERING YES 58 TA DUAL FUNCTION - VACUUM BAKE / HMDS VAPOR PRIME AND IMAGE REVERSAL OVEN consisting of:
- Model: YES 58 TA
- 2 PID Temperature Controller, 25-200°C with front panel read out
- 8 Process Recipes
- Process Time is adjustable and fully programmable through Touchscreen
- Wafer Temperature Uniformity: +/-5°C after stabilization.
- Cleanliness: Less than 5 x 1 Micron particles per 150mm wafer.
- Operation Temperature ambient to 180°C
- Chamber zone controlled for greater temperature uniformity
- State Logic Controller with Touchscreen Display
- Audible and Visual "Cycle Complete" Indicator
- Process Status "Cycle Complete" Indicator Light
- MKS Series 902 Piezo Vacuum Gauge - 0.1-1000 Torr full scale
- Side Mounted, High Capacity, Siphon-fill HMDS Vessel with Vacuum Gauge Mounted on Vessel
- Vacuum and Pressure Interlocks Ensure Process Integrity and Nitrogen Pressure Control
- Audible and Visual Indication of Incorrect Process
- Overtemp Protection Heater Shut Off
- Preheated Nitrogen to bring wafers rapidly to Operational Temperature
- Multi-Program Capability
- Electro-Chemically Polished 316L Stainless Steel Chamber
- EMO Button, (Front and Rear)
- HMDS level sensor (PLC notifies operator via touchscreen)
- Four Stainless Steel Diffuser Covered Ports to control Turbulence during nitrogen cycles.
- Kashiyama Vacuum Pump
- Operating Manuals and Documentation
- Unit is 73.66 cm W x 62.23 cm D x 88.27 cm H (29" x 24.5"x 34.75"), and has chamber dimensions of 40.64 cm W x 45.72 cm D x 40.64 cm H (16" x 18"x16")
- Primes 8 cassettes of 125mm or 150mm wafers or 12 cassettes of 100mm wafers
- The inner shelf is removable use with 2 cassettes of up to of up to 300mm wafers
ClassOne Equipment will ship via FedEx, UPS, DHL and/or your desired shipping company. For larger items we will ship via one of our partnered shipping companies who are experienced with handling sensitive semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
All orders are shipped from Atlanta, Georgia USA. Availability and lead-times are based on current conditions and are subject to change depending on in-house demand at time of ordering. We estimate the shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your parts as well as the shipping options you have chosen. Rush orders will ship the same-day that they are received, if received by 2:30 PM EST. There is a $100.00 USD charge for all rush orders requested. All international shipping import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. ClassOne Equipment charges sales tax for items shipped to CA, GA, MI, TX, and MT.
ClassOne Equipment warrants all non-consumable parts for 90 days (unless otherwise stated). This warranty commences upon documented delivery.
This warranty does not apply to defects caused by negligence, improper installation, misuse, unauthorized repair, accident or alteration by the purchaser, or damage during shipping. This warranty does not cover consumable parts. No other warranty is made, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise.
Please have your Sales Order number or Invoice number available to expedite the return process.
Please note the following important information: (a) all returns must include all original, undamaged items in their original packaging; (b) all items must be in the same condition as received; (c) shipping and handling fees are non-refundable; (d) purchaser is responsible for all return shipping costs (including international shipping import/export duties and taxes).
Returned items must meet ClassOne Equipment inspection standards for credit to be issued.