Verteq 1600-55A SRD
Verteq 1600-55A SRD
1600-55A Spin Rinse Dryer
6"/150mm Wafer Capable, Single Stack SRD
VERTEQ 1600-55A SINGLE STACK SRD consisting of:
- Model: 1600-55A
- Single Stack SRD
- Up to 6"/150mm Wafer Capable
- Resistivity Monitor
- Operations Manual
- Power: 120v, 50/60hz
CLASSONE'S VERTEQ SRD REFURBISHMENT PROCESS consists of:
- Bowls are sent out for electro-polishing for like new condition.
- NEW Solenoids Valves are installed (ClassOne Standard).
- NEW Door Seals are installed (ClassOne Standard).
- NEW Vibration Isolators are installed (ClassOne Standard).
- NEW N2 Filters are installed (ClassOne Standard).
- NEW Rear Bowl Seals are installed (ClassOne Standard).
- All Nozzles are inspected visually, tested for spray pattern and replaced as needed.
- Rotor Stop Positioners are inspected and serviced or replaced as needed.
- Delivery lines are repaired or replaced as needed.
- Pneumatic lines are repaired or replaced as needed.
- Wiring is repaired or replaced as needed.
- If damaged electronics are found they are repaired or replaced as needed.
- Machine Covers are inspected and replaced as needed.
- Door Windows are replaced as needed.
- System Leveling Feet are replaced as needed.
- System Wheels are replaced as needed.
- During Quality Assurance testing the system is run to verify that no temp errors occur under normal operation.
- During Quality Assurance testing the system is run to verify RPM regulation and stability under normal operation.
- During Quality Assurance testing the system is run to verify that the valves both operate properly and do not leak by under normal operation.
- During Quality Assurance testing the system is run to verify without excessive vibration normal operation.
- Where applicable ferrofluidic feed-thrus are inspected and serviced as needed.
- Where applicable EMO Button(s) and Circuit(s) is tested.
ClassOne Equipment will ship via FedEx, UPS, DHL and/or your desired shipping company. For larger items we will ship via one of our partnered shipping companies who are experienced with handling sensitive semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
All orders are shipped from Atlanta, Georgia USA. Availability and lead-times are based on current conditions and are subject to change depending on in-house demand at time of ordering. We estimate the shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your parts as well as the shipping options you have chosen. Rush orders will ship the same-day that they are received, if received by 2:30 PM EST. There is a $100.00 USD charge for all rush orders requested. All international shipping import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. ClassOne Equipment charges sales tax for items shipped to CA, GA, MI, TX, and MT.
ClassOne Equipment warrants all non-consumable parts for 90 days (unless otherwise stated). This warranty commences upon documented delivery.
This warranty does not apply to defects caused by negligence, improper installation, misuse, unauthorized repair, accident or alteration by the purchaser, or damage during shipping. This warranty does not cover consumable parts. No other warranty is made, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise.
Please have your Sales Order number or Invoice number available to expedite the return process.
Please note the following important information: (a) all returns must include all original, undamaged items in their original packaging; (b) all items must be in the same condition as received; (c) shipping and handling fees are non-refundable; (d) purchaser is responsible for all return shipping costs (including international shipping import/export duties and taxes).
Returned items must meet ClassOne Equipment inspection standards for credit to be issued.