Toho FLX-2320-S Film Stress Measurement System
Toho FLX-2320-S Film Stress Measurement System
Stress Measurement System, 200mm Chuck, up to 500C, Data Analysis Capability
KLA-TENCOR FLX-2320 FILM STRESS MEASUREMENT SYSTEM consisting of:
- Model: FLX-2320
- Manual Wafer Load
- Thin Film Stress Measurement System
- Chuck Size configured for up to 8“ wafers
- Set up to handle both 4" and 6" wafers.
- Temperature: up to 500C
- Dual Wavelength Technology
- Microsoft Windows based software
- System Printer included
- Brand New Monitor
- Wafer Locators Included
- Operations Manual and Documentation
- 6 Month Warranty
KLA-TENCOR FLX-2320 SYSTEM CAPABILITIES consisting of:
- Thin-film stress measurement instrument that measures the changes in the
radius of curvature of a wafer caused by the deposition of a stressed thin film.
- Laser scanning to measure stress on all reflecting films.
- Measures and displays stress as a function of time or temperature.
- Comprehensive data analysis capabilities that include trend plotting for
statistical process control (SPC) and displaying a 3-D map of wafer deflection
over the entire surface.
- Used for calculation of biaxial modulus of elasticity and linear expansion,
water diffusion coefficient in dielectric films, linear regression and stress-temp
or stress-time gradients.
- Provides analysis of thin film stress with very low measurement noise and
allows observation and quantitative evaluation of stress relaxation, oxide
densification, thin film phase transformations and annealing.
- NOTE: This system requires the use of reflective substrates to run the pre/post deposition measurements, transparent substrates will not work. In most cases customers use Si monitor wafers for stress measurement instead of product wafers.
KLA-TENCOR REFURBISHMENT PROCESS consists of:
- Replace used Laser with New Laser.
- Replace used Photomultiplier Tubes (PMTs) with Brand New PMTs, as
- Replace used Power Supply, as required.
- Replacement or repair of any bad circuit board.
- Mechanical assemblies cleaned, lubricated, rebuilt, or replaced as needed.
- Optics assemblies cleaned and aligned to meet performance specifications
or replaced as needed.
- Electronic assemblies tested to meet performance specifications or replaced
- Puck assembly rebuilt or replaced (if applicable).
- Replace old monitor with Brand New LCD Monitor.
- Calibrate system using calibration wafers.
- Machine covers are cleaned, polished, or replaced, as needed.
- Machine is fully tested.
- System de-installed following proper procedures.
- System transport locks installed; system prepared for shipment.
- Refurbishment carried out by KLA-Tencor trained technicians.
Excellent Condition Guaranteed.
Fully Refurbished to Excellent Condition by ClassOne.
6 Month Warranty.
30 Day Right of Return.
ClassOne Equipment will ship via FedEx, UPS, DHL and/or your desired shipping company. For larger items we will ship via one of our partnered shipping companies who are experienced with handling sensitive semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
All orders are shipped EXW from Atlanta, Georgia USA. Availability and lead-times are based on current conditions and are subject to change depending on in-house demand at time of ordering. We estimate the shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your parts as well as the shipping options you have chosen. Rush orders will ship the same-day that they are received, if received by 2:30 PM ET. There is an expedite fee for all rush orders requested. All international shipping are shipped EXW and import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. ClassOne Equipment charges sales tax for items shipped to CA, GA, MI, TX, and MT.
ClassOne Equipment warrants all non-consumable parts for 90 days (unless otherwise stated). This warranty commences upon documented delivery.
This warranty does not apply to defects caused by negligence, improper installation, misuse, unauthorized repair, accident or alteration by the purchaser, or damage during shipping. This warranty does not cover consumable parts. No other warranty is made, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise.
For all return information and authorization (including RMA #), please contact ClassOne Equipment at +1-770-808-8708 or support@ClassOneEquipment.com.
Please have your Sales Order number or Invoice number available to expedite the return process.
Please note the following important information: (a) all returns must include all original, undamaged items in their original packaging; (b) all items must be in the same condition as received; (c) shipping and handling fees are non-refundable; (d) purchaser is responsible for all return shipping costs (including international shipping import/export duties and taxes).
Returned items must meet ClassOne Equipment inspection standards for credit to be issued.