Tepla 300 AL PC Plasma Asher
Tepla 300 AL PC Plasma Asher
300 Plasma Asher
150mm wafers, Quartz Chamber, 2 Process Gas Inputs Plus N2 Input
TEPLA 300 AL PC PLASMA ASHER consisting of:
- Model: 300 AL PC
- Manual Wafer Load Plasma Asher
- Used for Wafer Cleaning and Descum
- Can Process up to 150mm Wafers
- Faraday Cage
- Computer PC Controlled
- Plasma Chamber: Quartz
- Plasma Chamber Dims: 245mm Diameter, 380mm Depth
- Plasma Generation: 2.45 GHz Max / 1,000 Watt Variable
- Gas Lines: N2 Gas Input and 2 Process Gas Inputs
- All MFCs Rebuilt and Calibrated
- Vacuum Pump (Professionally Rebuilt)
- Operators Manual for Tepla 300
- System Refurbishment Includes: All Consumables (O-Rings, Seals) Replaced, MFCs Rebuilt and Calibrated, Quartz Chamber Cleaned, Vacuum Pump Rebuilt, and more.
- Excellent Condition Guaranteed!
TEPLA 300 OPTIONAL PLC UPGRADE consisting of:
- PLC Upgrade (replaces original computer
- Auto door controller replaced and incorporated into the new PLC
- New LCD Touch screen replaces manual push buttons
- Replace 3.5” floppy drive with USB
Watch Video of PLC Upgrade Here:
Excellent Condition Guaranteed.
Fully Reconditioned to Factory Specifications by ClassOne.
6 Month Warranty and Specifications Guarantee.
30 Day Right of Return.
ClassOne Equipment will ship via FedEx, UPS, DHL and/or your desired shipping company. For larger items we will ship via one of our partnered shipping companies who are experienced with handling sensitive semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
All orders are shipped from Atlanta, Georgia USA. Availability and lead-times are based on current conditions and are subject to change depending on in-house demand at time of ordering. We estimate the shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your parts as well as the shipping options you have chosen. Rush orders will ship the same-day that they are received, if received by 2:30 PM EST. There is a $100.00 USD charge for all rush orders requested. All international shipping import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. ClassOne Equipment charges sales tax for items shipped to CA, GA, MI, TX, and MT.
ClassOne Equipment warrants all non-consumable parts for 90 days (unless otherwise stated). This warranty commences upon documented delivery.
This warranty does not apply to defects caused by negligence, improper installation, misuse, unauthorized repair, accident or alteration by the purchaser, or damage during shipping. This warranty does not cover consumable parts. No other warranty is made, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise.
Please have your Sales Order number or Invoice number available to expedite the return process.
Please note the following important information: (a) all returns must include all original, undamaged items in their original packaging; (b) all items must be in the same condition as received; (c) shipping and handling fees are non-refundable; (d) purchaser is responsible for all return shipping costs (including international shipping import/export duties and taxes).
Returned items must meet ClassOne Equipment inspection standards for credit to be issued.