Suss SB6e Substrate Bonder
Suss SB6e Substrate Bonder
Suss SB6 Substrate Bonder
SUSS SB6e SUBSTRATE BONDER consisting of:
- Model: SB6e
- Capable of processing up to 6” wafers
- Capable of Anodic Bonding
- Temperature Control Up to 550 degrees C
- Up to 20kN Bond Force
- Diaphragm Vacuum Pump (Pfeiffer)
- Turbo Pump
- Power Supply
- Overpressure Control
- Power Supply for negative voltage (Qty 1)
- Power Supply for positive voltage (Qty 1)
- Power Supply for heater unit (incorporated in the heater unit) (Qty 1)
- LCD Monitor
- PC Control with Windows 2000 OS
- Operating Manual for Suss SB6e
More Info on the Suss SB6e Bonder:
- Chamber Vacuum will reach down to E -5.5m/bar within 5min of pump cycle
- Bond Types Capable: The SB6e is capable of Fusion Bonds, Anodic Bonds, Eutectic Bond, Glass Fritt Bond, Glue Bond, or Adhesive Bond.
- Maximum Bond Pressure you can apply to the wafers is 9bar of work pressure which is triangulated to square mm with the surface area of 150mm.
- Alignment Accuracy: the post bond alignment accuracy is in the single micron range from outer left to outer right.
If you have any questions about the specifications or capability of the Suss SB6e please call or email ClassOne Equipment.
Excellent Condition Guaranteed.
Fully Reconditioned to Factory Specifications.
6 Month Warranty and Specifications Guarantee
As-Is / Where-Is Pricing is Also Available.
ClassOne Equipment will ship via FedEx, UPS, DHL and/or your desired shipping company. For larger items we will ship via one of our partnered shipping companies who are experienced with handling sensitive semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
All orders are shipped EXW from Atlanta, Georgia USA. Availability and lead-times are based on current conditions and are subject to change depending on in-house demand at time of ordering. We estimate the shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your parts as well as the shipping options you have chosen. Rush orders will ship the same-day that they are received, if received by 2:30 PM ET. There is an expedite fee for all rush orders requested. All international shipping are shipped EXW and import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. ClassOne Equipment charges sales tax for items shipped to CA, GA, MI, TX, and MT.
ClassOne Equipment warrants all non-consumable parts for 90 days (unless otherwise stated). This warranty commences upon documented delivery.
This warranty does not apply to defects caused by negligence, improper installation, misuse, unauthorized repair, accident or alteration by the purchaser, or damage during shipping. This warranty does not cover consumable parts. No other warranty is made, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise.
For all return information and authorization (including RMA #), please contact ClassOne Equipment at +1-770-808-8708 or support@ClassOneEquipment.com.
Please have your Sales Order number or Invoice number available to expedite the return process.
Please note the following important information: (a) all returns must include all original, undamaged items in their original packaging; (b) all items must be in the same condition as received; (c) shipping and handling fees are non-refundable; (d) purchaser is responsible for all return shipping costs (including international shipping import/export duties and taxes).
Returned items must meet ClassOne Equipment inspection standards for credit to be issued.