SPTS MPX ICP SR Etcher
SPTS MPX ICP SR Etcher
MPX ICP SR Etcher
Single Chamber, Load-Locked, 2007 Vintage
- Process: SiC, III-V, or Metal Etch
- Single process chamber with manually loaded vacuum loadlock, with carousel wafer handler 2 wafers
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Source (ICP)
- Currently Configured for 4"/100mm Wafers
- Capable of processing up to 8"/200mm wafers
- Carousel Load Lock (2-Wafer Carousel)
- Heated Lower Chamber
- Load-Lock Chamber
- Helium Substrate Backside Cooling
- Weighted Clamp
- ESR20N Vacuum Pump (Chamber)
- Alcatel Adixen ACP 40 Vacuum Pump (Load Lock)
- SMC Thermco Chiller
- MKS Spectrum 3KW 13.56MHz RF Generator (Source)
- 13.56MHz RF Generator (Lower Electrode)
- Leybold MAG 1500CT Turbo Pump
- System Cables (full set)
- SPTS System Software
- Verity Instruments End Point Detector
- User Manuals & Documentation
- Year of Manufacture: 2007
- Serial Number: MPO582
- C4F8 @ 200 SCCM
- SF6 @ 200
- Ar @ 200 SCCM
- He @ 200 SCCM
- CF4 @ 200 SCCM
- CHF3 @ 200 SCCM
- NF3 @ 200 SCCM
FULLY REFURBISHED SYSTEM MEETING ORIGINAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Chamber disassembled for refurbishment.
- Chamber received full wet clean.
- Chamber o-rings and seals are replaced with brand new.
- Electrostatic Chuck (ESC) sent out for refurbishment (if applicable)
- All MFCs rebuilt and calibrated professionally.
- All corrosive gas lines replaced with brand new.
- All Non-corrosive gas lines purged.
- Vacuum pumps professionally rebuilt.
- Turbo pump professionally rebuilt.
- Chillers serviced and fully tested.
- All wiring/wire harnesses are checked, repaired or replaced if needed.
- All liquid and air lines, tubing and fittings checked and replaced if necessary.
- Major components disassembled for checkout, servicing, cleaning, and lubricating. Parts are repaired or replaced as needed.
- Checkout of all electronic and mechanical parts.
- Machine covers are cleaned, polished or replaced as needed.
- Post-refurbishment system leak and RF calibration checks, with documentation provided to customer.
- System cycle and repeatability testing completed prior to cover replacement and wipe down.
- A software license may be obtained directly from SPTS
- SPTS does not certify any third party equipment refurbishments
- System components carefully packed, labeled, and professionally crated.
ClassOne Equipment will ship via FedEx, UPS, DHL and/or your desired shipping company. For larger items we will ship via one of our partnered shipping companies who are experienced with handling sensitive semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
All orders are shipped from Atlanta, Georgia USA. Availability and lead-times are based on current conditions and are subject to change depending on in-house demand at time of ordering. We estimate the shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your parts as well as the shipping options you have chosen. Rush orders will ship the same-day that they are received, if received by 2:30 PM EST. There is a $100.00 USD charge for all rush orders requested. All international shipping import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. ClassOne Equipment charges sales tax for items shipped to CA, GA, MI, TX, and MT.
ClassOne Equipment warrants all non-consumable parts for 90 days (unless otherwise stated). This warranty commences upon documented delivery.
This warranty does not apply to defects caused by negligence, improper installation, misuse, unauthorized repair, accident or alteration by the purchaser, or damage during shipping. This warranty does not cover consumable parts. No other warranty is made, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise.
Please have your Sales Order number or Invoice number available to expedite the return process.
Please note the following important information: (a) all returns must include all original, undamaged items in their original packaging; (b) all items must be in the same condition as received; (c) shipping and handling fees are non-refundable; (d) purchaser is responsible for all return shipping costs (including international shipping import/export duties and taxes).
Returned items must meet ClassOne Equipment inspection standards for credit to be issued.