SPTS LPX APS Pro Etcher
SPTS LPX APS Pro Etcher
LPX APS Pro Etcher
Single Chamber, Load-Locked, 200mm Capable
SPTS LPX APS PRO ETCHER consisting of:
- Model: LXP APS PRO
- Process Chamber: APS PM
- APS PM chamber: Low Pressure, High Density Plasma for etching strongly bonded materials including; SiC/GaN, Oxide & Nitride, Deep Oxide, Glasses, Sapphire, PZT/Pt
- Current Process: SiC & GaN etch
- Windows based control software
- Max wafer size capable: 200mm
- LPX Single Wafer Load Lock
- Year of Manufacture: 2014
Multiplex ICP Process Chamber:
- Production proven single wafer process chamber (aluminium)
- Magnetic and Heated chamber
- Leybold Turbo Pump
- Heated VAT Pendulum Valve
- Backside Helium Cooling
- Extracted gas box with orbitally welded gas lines
- Electronics Rack
- LCD flat panel monitor
- MKS Capacitance Manometer (0.1 Torr)
- MKS Spectrum RF Generator (Source)
- MKS Spectrum RF Generator (Bias)
- Verity Optical Endpoint Detector
- Edwards iH80 Vacuum Pump (or equivalent)
- Alcatel ACP28 Vacuum Pump (or equivalent)
- 1 SMC Thermo Chiller
- System Cables (full set)
- System Power: 400V, 80A, 50Hz, 3PH+N
- Gas Box with gas configuration as follows:
- Operations Manuals, Electrical Drawings and Documentation (Complete Manual Set)
- Refurbished to excellent condition by SPTS factory trained technicians.
Fully Reconditioned to Factory Specifications by ClassOne.
6 Month Warranty and Full Specifications Guarantee.
30 Day Right of Return.
ClassOne Equipment will ship via FedEx, UPS, DHL and/or your desired shipping company. For larger items we will ship via one of our partnered shipping companies who are experienced with handling sensitive semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
All orders are shipped from Atlanta, Georgia USA. Availability and lead-times are based on current conditions and are subject to change depending on in-house demand at time of ordering. We estimate the shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your parts as well as the shipping options you have chosen. Rush orders will ship the same-day that they are received, if received by 2:30 PM EST. There is a $100.00 USD charge for all rush orders requested. All international shipping import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. ClassOne Equipment charges sales tax for items shipped to CA, GA, MI, TX, and MT.
ClassOne Equipment warrants all non-consumable parts for 90 days (unless otherwise stated). This warranty commences upon documented delivery.
This warranty does not apply to defects caused by negligence, improper installation, misuse, unauthorized repair, accident or alteration by the purchaser, or damage during shipping. This warranty does not cover consumable parts. No other warranty is made, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise.
Please have your Sales Order number or Invoice number available to expedite the return process.
Please note the following important information: (a) all returns must include all original, undamaged items in their original packaging; (b) all items must be in the same condition as received; (c) shipping and handling fees are non-refundable; (d) purchaser is responsible for all return shipping costs (including international shipping import/export duties and taxes).
Returned items must meet ClassOne Equipment inspection standards for credit to be issued.