Spray Solvent Tool (SST-642)
8"/200mm Capable, 2-Chamber, 6-Tank System, Spray Solvent
SEMITOOL SPRAY SOLVENT TOOL (SST) consisting of:
- Model: SST-C-642-280
- Class 1 SST
- Automated Spray Solvent Tool (SST)
- Process Applications: Polymer Removal, Resist Stripping, Wafer Cleaning, Metal Lift-Off
- Batch Solvent Processor for Wafer Cleaning
- Max wafer size: 8"/200mm Wafers
- Dual Chamber (for single 25 Wafer Cassette)
- 2 Rotor included (select size at time of order)
- 6 Stainless Steel Tanks (4 Heated & 2 Ambient)
- Front Touch Screen
- Semitool 302 Controller
- Operators Manual
- Available for Full Inspection and Demonstration at ClassOne!
CLASSONE'S SEMITOOL SPRAY SOLVENT TOOL (SST) REFURBISHMENT PROCESS consists of:
- Bowls sent out for electro-polishing as needed.
- NEW Tank O-rings installed (ClassOne standard).
- NEW Door Seals installed (ClassOne standard).
- NEW Rear Bowl Seals installed (ClassOne standard).
- NEW Vibration Isolators installed (ClassOne standard).
- NEW N2 Filters installed (ClassOne standard).
- Upgrade Option: NEW Chemical Filters (various filter sizes can be installed but must be requested).
- Front User Interfaces (F.U.I.s) are inspected and serviced or replaced as needed.
- All Nozzles are inspected visually, tested for spray pattern and replaced as needed.
- Nozzles are clocked to 40 degrees (other configurations completed upon request).
- Rotor Stop Positioners are inspected and service or replaced as needed.
- Drain Box Manifolds are disassembled, inspected and serviced as needed.
- Chemical Pumps are disassembled, inspected and serviced as needed.
- EMO Button(s) and Circuit(s) are tested.
- Door Windows are replaced as needed.
- Door "Up / Down" movements and drives are serviced or replaced as needed.
- Delivery lines are repaired or replaced as needed.
- Pneumatic lines are repaired or replaced as needed.
- Wiring is repaired or replaced as needed.
- System Leveling Feet are replaced as needed.
- System Wheels are replaced as needed.
- During Quality Assurance testing the system is run to verify RPM regulation and stability under normal operation.
- During Quality Assurance testing the system is run to verify without excessive vibration normal operation.
- During Quality Assurance testing the system is run to verify that the valves both operate properly and do not leak by under normal operation.
Excellent Condition Guaranteed.
6 Month Warranty and Full Specifications Guarantee.
ClassOne Equipment will ship via FedEx, UPS, DHL and/or your desired shipping company. For larger items we will ship via one of our partnered shipping companies who are experienced with handling sensitive semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
All orders are shipped EXW from Atlanta, Georgia USA. Availability and lead-times are based on current conditions and are subject to change depending on in-house demand at time of ordering. We estimate the shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your parts as well as the shipping options you have chosen. Rush orders will ship the same-day that they are received, if received by 2:30 PM ET. There is an expedite fee for all rush orders requested. All international shipping are shipped EXW and import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. ClassOne Equipment charges sales tax for items shipped to CA, GA, MI, TX, and MT.
ClassOne Equipment warrants all non-consumable parts for 90 days (unless otherwise stated). This warranty commences upon documented delivery.
This warranty does not apply to defects caused by negligence, improper installation, misuse, unauthorized repair, accident or alteration by the purchaser, or damage during shipping. This warranty does not cover consumable parts. No other warranty is made, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise.
Please have your Sales Order number or Invoice number available to expedite the return process.
Please note the following important information: (a) all returns must include all original, undamaged items in their original packaging; (b) all items must be in the same condition as received; (c) shipping and handling fees are non-refundable; (d) purchaser is responsible for all return shipping costs (including international shipping import/export duties and taxes).
Returned items must meet ClassOne Equipment inspection standards for credit to be issued.