Semitool Equinox Plating System
Semitool Equinox Plating System
Equinox Electroplating System
4 Plating Chambers, 2 Preclean SRD chambers, 1 Plating Tank
SEMITOOL EQUINOX PLATING SYSTEM consisting of:
- Model: Equinox
- Configured for 150mm Wafers
- 4 Plating Chambers
- 2 Preclean / SRD Chambers
- Genmark Radial Robot
- 1 Tank Ultrasonic Level Sensor
- ARU Interface
- Levitronix Pumps
- Surpass Flow Meters
- Pall 10” Filter Housings (Plating Cells)
- Pall 4” Filter (Prewet Tank)
- Sample Port
- Fire Suppression System
- Chemical Bulk Fill
- Dynatronix Pro Series Plating Power Supply (4-Cell)
- Tank Heat Exchange Connections
- Power: 208VAC, 80A, 50/60Hz
- Fully refurbished by Semitool trained technicians
- Available for full inspection at ClassOne in Atlanta, Georgia.
REFURBISHMENT PROCESS FOR SEMITOOL EQUINOX SYSTEMS consists of:
- All CDA/N2 pneumatic lines inspected and replaced as needed
- All chambers removed, inspected for damage, repaired/ or replaced (as needed)
- All delivery valves inspected, tested, and replaced as needed
- All drain/ return valves inspected, tested, replaced as needed
- All Lift/ Rotates removed for complete rebuild
- All nozzles inspected and replaced as needed
- All PFA tubing inspected, cleaned, or replaced as needed
- All wiring completely inspected and replaced as needed
- Automation set up and cycled for testing wafer handling
- Dynatronix plating supply tested with dummy loads and repaired as needed
- Flow meters inspected and replaced as needed
- New Anodes
- New N2 filters installed
- New O-Rings installed in filter housings
- Plating pumps removed, inspected, cleaned / or rebuilt as needed
- Prealigner tested and replaced as needed
- Indexer tested and refurbished as needed
- Full cycle/ testing
As is / where is
ClassOne Equipment will ship via FedEx, UPS, DHL and/or your desired shipping company. For larger items we will ship via one of our partnered shipping companies who are experienced with handling sensitive semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
All orders are shipped from Atlanta, Georgia USA. Availability and lead-times are based on current conditions and are subject to change depending on in-house demand at time of ordering. We estimate the shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your parts as well as the shipping options you have chosen. Rush orders will ship the same-day that they are received, if received by 2:30 PM EST. There is a $100.00 USD charge for all rush orders requested. All international shipping import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. ClassOne Equipment charges sales tax for items shipped to CA, GA, MI, TX, and MT.
ClassOne Equipment warrants all non-consumable parts for 90 days (unless otherwise stated). This warranty commences upon documented delivery.
This warranty does not apply to defects caused by negligence, improper installation, misuse, unauthorized repair, accident or alteration by the purchaser, or damage during shipping. This warranty does not cover consumable parts. No other warranty is made, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise.
Please have your Sales Order number or Invoice number available to expedite the return process.
Please note the following important information: (a) all returns must include all original, undamaged items in their original packaging; (b) all items must be in the same condition as received; (c) shipping and handling fees are non-refundable; (d) purchaser is responsible for all return shipping costs (including international shipping import/export duties and taxes).
Returned items must meet ClassOne Equipment inspection standards for credit to be issued.