Plasmatherm Unaxis SLR-730 Dual Chamber PECVD
Plasmatherm Unaxis SLR-730 Dual Chamber PECVD
SLR-730 Dual Chamber PECVD
8"/200mm Wafers, Dual Chamber, Load Locked, PECVD
PLASMATHERM UNAXIS SLR-730 DUAL CHAMBER PECVD SYSTEM consisting of:
- Manufacturer: Unaxis (Plasmatherm)
- Model: SLR-730 PECVD
- Dual Chamber System
- Load Locked
- Max Wafer Size: 8"/200mm
- Carrier plates (2) included
- Edwards IQDP80 Vacuum Pump with Blower (chamber)
- Varian Scroll Vacuum Pump (Load Lock)
- Neslab HX-75 Chiller
- Electrical Breaker Box
- 2 EMO Buttons (1 front & 1 Rear)
- RFPP Model RF5S RF generator (13.56 Mhz, 500 Watt RF generator)
- Substrate max temperature: 350 degrees C
- Plasmatherm Temperature Controller
- Plasmatherm Power Controller
- Operations Manuals (complete set)
- Power: 208V, 3PH, 60Hz
- System Dims: 68"x50"x80" (LxWxH)
- Year of manufacture: 2000
- Serial Number: PTI-76643-F
REFURBISHED TO MEET OEM SPECIFICATIONS consisting of:
Every Oxford, Plasmatherm, and STS system we supply undergoes a stringent refurbishing process. The refurbishment is carried out by factory trained technicians to the most exacting standards, as follows.
- All subassemblies are disassembled, cleaned, serviced, tested, reassembled and adjusted as follows:
- Chamber disassembled and receives full wet clean.
- All Chamber o-rings and seals are replaced with brand new.
- All MFCs rebuilt and calibrated professionally.
- All corrosive gas lines replaced with brand new.
- All Non-corrosive gas lines cleaned.
- Vacuum pumps professionally rebuilt.
- Turbo pump professionally rebuilt.
- Chillers serviced and fully tested.
- All wiring/wire harnesses are checked, repaired or replaced if needed.
- All liquid and air lines, tubing and fittings checked and replaced.
- Major components disassembled for checkout, servicing, cleaning, and lubricating. Parts are repaired or replaced as needed.
- Checkout of all electronic and mechanical parts.
- Machine covers are cleaned, polished or replaced as needed.
- Equipment is fully tested to verify compliance to OEM and customer specifications.
- Post-refurbishment system leak and RF calibration checks, with documentation provided to customer.
- System cycle and repeatability testing completed prior to cover replacement and wipe down.
- Transport locks installed; all system components carefully packed, labeled, and professionally crated.
ClassOne Support Worldwide of Plasmatherm RIE Etchers:
- ClassOne Supports all our Used and Refurbished Plasmatherms with Spare Parts and Service Worldwide
- Installation & Training available Worldwide
- Our Refurbishment Process: http://www.classoneequipment.com/content/etching-systems
ClassOne Equipment will ship via FedEx, UPS, DHL and/or your desired shipping company. For larger items we will ship via one of our partnered shipping companies who are experienced with handling sensitive semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
All orders are shipped EXW from Atlanta, Georgia USA. Availability and lead-times are based on current conditions and are subject to change depending on in-house demand at time of ordering. We estimate the shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your parts as well as the shipping options you have chosen. Rush orders will ship the same-day that they are received, if received by 2:30 PM ET. There is an expedite fee for all rush orders requested. All international shipping are shipped EXW and import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. ClassOne Equipment charges sales tax for items shipped to CA, GA, MI, TX, and MT.
ClassOne Equipment warrants all non-consumable parts for 90 days (unless otherwise stated). This warranty commences upon documented delivery.
This warranty does not apply to defects caused by negligence, improper installation, misuse, unauthorized repair, accident or alteration by the purchaser, or damage during shipping. This warranty does not cover consumable parts. No other warranty is made, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise.
Please have your Sales Order number or Invoice number available to expedite the return process.
Please note the following important information: (a) all returns must include all original, undamaged items in their original packaging; (b) all items must be in the same condition as received; (c) shipping and handling fees are non-refundable; (d) purchaser is responsible for all return shipping costs (including international shipping import/export duties and taxes).
Returned items must meet ClassOne Equipment inspection standards for credit to be issued.