Plasmatherm 790 RIE System
Plasmatherm 790 RIE System
200mm Wafer Max, Single RIE Chamber, Ideal for R&D!
PLASMATHERM 790 RIE consisting of:
- Model: 790 RIE
- Non load-locked Single Chamber RIE
- Electrode: 240mm diameter
- Max wafer size capable: 8"/200mm
- System setup to process: 2" diameter InP wafers (see details below)
- RFPP 500W RF Generator
- 500W RF Match
- AMN Power Supply
- ION Gauge Controller Type 290
- Leybold 361C Turbo Pump (Qty 1)
- Leybold NT 150/360 Controller
- Spare Leybold NT 150-360 Controller
- MKS 1160B MFCs (gas configuration listed below)
- Neslab Chiller
- Edwards QDP40 Dry Pump (or equivalent)
- Operator Manual and Documentation
ClassOne Support Worldwide of Plasmatherm RIE Etchers:
- ClassOne Supports all our Used and Refurbished Plasmatherms with Spare Parts and Service Worldwide
- Installation & Training available Worldwide
- Our Refurbishment Process: http://www.classoneequipment.com/content/etching-systems
ClassOne Equipment will ship via FedEx, UPS, DHL and/or your desired shipping company. For larger items we will ship via one of our partnered shipping companies who are experienced with handling sensitive semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
All orders are shipped from Atlanta, Georgia USA. Availability and lead-times are based on current conditions and are subject to change depending on in-house demand at time of ordering. We estimate the shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your parts as well as the shipping options you have chosen. Rush orders will ship the same-day that they are received, if received by 2:30 PM EST. There is a $100.00 USD charge for all rush orders requested. All international shipping import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. ClassOne Equipment charges sales tax for items shipped to CA, GA, MI, TX, and MT.
ClassOne Equipment warrants all non-consumable parts for 90 days (unless otherwise stated). This warranty commences upon documented delivery.
This warranty does not apply to defects caused by negligence, improper installation, misuse, unauthorized repair, accident or alteration by the purchaser, or damage during shipping. This warranty does not cover consumable parts. No other warranty is made, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise.
Please have your Sales Order number or Invoice number available to expedite the return process.
Please note the following important information: (a) all returns must include all original, undamaged items in their original packaging; (b) all items must be in the same condition as received; (c) shipping and handling fees are non-refundable; (d) purchaser is responsible for all return shipping costs (including international shipping import/export duties and taxes).
Returned items must meet ClassOne Equipment inspection standards for credit to be issued.