Oxford PlasmaPro NGP1000 ICP 380
Oxford PlasmaPro NGP1000 ICP 380
Oxford PlasmaPro NGP1000 ICP380
8" wafer capable, Load-Lock Chamber, ideal for R&D lab or start-up companies!
OXFORD PLASMAPRO NGP1000 ICP 380 ETCHER consisting of:
- Model: Oxford PlasmaPro NGP1000 ICP380 ETCHER
- Load Locked Chamber
- Carrier Plate to run batches of (qty 4) 150mm wafers per run
- Carrier Plate to run batches of (qty 6) 100mm wafers per run
- System PC, Keyboard, Mouse
- Windows 7 w/ PC4000 Software
- Heated or Fluid-Cooled RIE Etch Lower Electrode w/ 3,000W, 13.56MHz RF Generator
- 490mm Diameter Aluminum Lower Electrode
- 208V ICP380 Source w/ 5kW, 2MHz RF Generator w/ Electrostatic Shield
- Dual Magnetic Spacer for improved ICP uniformity with little to no RIE Power
- Mechanical Wafer Clamping
- Optical Endpoint Detector
- Pneumatic Chamber Lift Kit
- Chamber Heating Kit
- Adixen ATH1600MT Turbo Pump
- Adixen ADP122P Dry Pump
- Adixen ACP40G Dry Pump
- Julabo FC1600 Chiller
- Operations Manual and Documentation
- Fully Refurbished to excellent condition (see below details)
- Vintage 2016
X20 External Gas Box with up to 12 Gas Lines. Currently Configured for:
OXFORD REFURBISHMENT PROCESS consists of:
- Chamber disassembled for refurbishment.
- Chamber received full wet clean.
- Chamber o-rings and seals are replaced with brand new.
- Electrostatic Chuck (ESC) sent out for refurbishment (if applicable)
- All MFCs rebuilt and calibrated professionally.
- All corrosive gas lines replaced with brand new.
- All Non-corrosive gas lines purged.
- Vacuum pumps professionally rebuilt.
- Turbo pump professionally rebuilt.
- Chillers serviced and fully tested.
- All wiring/wire harnesses are checked, repaired or replaced if needed.
- All liquid and air lines, tubing and fittings checked and replaced if necessary.
- Major components disassembled for checkout, servicing, cleaning, and lubricating. Parts are repaired or replaced as needed.
- Checkout of all electronic and mechanical parts.
- Machine covers are cleaned, polished or replaced as needed.
- Post-refurbishment system leak and RF calibration checks, with documentation provided to customer.
- System cycle and repeatability testing completed prior to cover replacement and wipe down.
- System components carefully packed, labeled, and professionally crated.
Excellent Condition Guaranteed.
Fully Refurbished to Factory Specifications by ClassOne.
6 Month Warranty and Full Specifications Guarantee.
30 Day Right of Return.
ClassOne Equipment will ship via FedEx, UPS, DHL and/or your desired shipping company. For larger items we will ship via one of our partnered shipping companies who are experienced with handling sensitive semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
All orders are shipped from Atlanta, Georgia USA. Availability and lead-times are based on current conditions and are subject to change depending on in-house demand at time of ordering. We estimate the shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your parts as well as the shipping options you have chosen. Rush orders will ship the same-day that they are received, if received by 2:30 PM EST. There is a $100.00 USD charge for all rush orders requested. All international shipping import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. ClassOne Equipment charges sales tax for items shipped to CA, GA, MI, TX, and MT.
ClassOne Equipment warrants all non-consumable parts for 90 days (unless otherwise stated). This warranty commences upon documented delivery.
This warranty does not apply to defects caused by negligence, improper installation, misuse, unauthorized repair, accident or alteration by the purchaser, or damage during shipping. This warranty does not cover consumable parts. No other warranty is made, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise.
Please have your Sales Order number or Invoice number available to expedite the return process.
Please note the following important information: (a) all returns must include all original, undamaged items in their original packaging; (b) all items must be in the same condition as received; (c) shipping and handling fees are non-refundable; (d) purchaser is responsible for all return shipping costs (including international shipping import/export duties and taxes).
Returned items must meet ClassOne Equipment inspection standards for credit to be issued.