Karl Suss MA150e Mask Aligner
Karl Suss MA150e Mask Aligner
MA150e Mask Aligner
Automatic, Topside Alignment, 6"/150mm wafers, Cassette to Cassette, 1000W lamphouse, UV400 Optics
Karl Suss MA150 Mask Aligner consisting of:
- Model: MA-150e
- Topside Alignment (TSA)
- Automatic Mask Aligner
- Cassette to cassette operation
- Can be used in either Automatic or Manual Mode
- AL3000 Automatic Alignment
- Cognex 8100 Pattern Recognition Software for automatic alignment of the mask to substrate patterns.
- Capable of aligning patterns of nearly any shape or design with alignment accuracies of less than 1.0µm
- Prealigner Type: XRS
- Auto Align option installed
- Operating System: Windows 2000
- Lamphouse: 1000 Watt Lamphouse
- Exposure Optics: UV400 Optics (365nm/405nm exposure)
- Power Supply: CIC1200
- Microscope: DVM6 Microscope
- Single Objective: Configured to fit customer requirement (5x, 10x, or 20x)
- Vacuum Chuck: Configured to fit customer requirements
- Maskholder: Configured to fit customer requirements
- Capable of Hard, Soft, Proximity, and Vacuum Contact Exposure Modes (with appropriate tooling)
- Brand New Ushio 1000W Lamp included
- Operations Manual for Suss MA150
- System Power: 208/230V
- Refurbished to excellent condition
Available for full inspection and demonstration at our facility in Atlanta, GA.
ClassOne Equipment will ship via FedEx, UPS, DHL and/or your desired shipping company. For larger items we will ship via one of our partnered shipping companies who are experienced with handling sensitive semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
All orders are shipped EXW from Atlanta, Georgia USA. Availability and lead-times are based on current conditions and are subject to change depending on in-house demand at time of ordering. We estimate the shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your parts as well as the shipping options you have chosen. Rush orders will ship the same-day that they are received, if received by 2:30 PM ET. There is an expedite fee for all rush orders requested. All international shipping are shipped EXW and import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. ClassOne Equipment charges sales tax for items shipped to CA, GA, MI, TX, and MT.
ClassOne Equipment warrants all non-consumable parts for 90 days (unless otherwise stated). This warranty commences upon documented delivery.
This warranty does not apply to defects caused by negligence, improper installation, misuse, unauthorized repair, accident or alteration by the purchaser, or damage during shipping. This warranty does not cover consumable parts. No other warranty is made, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise.
Please have your Sales Order number or Invoice number available to expedite the return process.
Please note the following important information: (a) all returns must include all original, undamaged items in their original packaging; (b) all items must be in the same condition as received; (c) shipping and handling fees are non-refundable; (d) purchaser is responsible for all return shipping costs (including international shipping import/export duties and taxes).
Returned items must meet ClassOne Equipment inspection standards for credit to be issued.