EVG 620 Manual Mask Aligner
EVG 620 Manual Mask Aligner
620 Mask Aligner
6"/150mm, Topside Alignment, 500W Lamphouse
EVG 620 MASK ALIGNER consisting of:
- Model: EVG620
- Manual Stage Mask Aligner
- Topside Alignment (TSA)
- NIL Capable
- uContact Printing Capable
- Bond Alignment Capable
- Up to 6"/150mm Wafer Capable (with proper chuck)
- Objectives (Qty 2)
- Vacuum Chuck: request at time of order
- Maskholder: request at time of order
- Mask Load Frame: request at time of order
- Can be Operated in Proximity, Soft Contact, Hard Contact or Vacuum Contact Exposure Modes
- Tooling Exchanges are Quick, Simple and can be Performed Within Minutes
- Lamphouse: 500W Lamphouse
- Exposure Optics: Type C, 320nm - 450nm, Broadband
- Microsoft Windows based User Interface
- System PC, Keyboard, Cables
- Operations Manual for EVG 620
- Sold with 6 Month Warranty!
CLASSONE'S MASK ALIGNER REFURBISHMENT PROCESS consists of:
- Ellipsoidal Mirror Replaced with New
- UV Lamp Replaced with New
- Cold Light Mirror Inspected & Replaced as Needed
- Front Turning Mirror Inspected & Replaced as Needed
- Front Lens Inspected & Replaced as Needed
- Lamp Power Supply Tested & Repaired or Replaced as Needed
- Exposure Optics Tested
- Microscope Assembly Inspected and Adjusted as Needed
- Full Optical Alignment of Microscope Performed as Needed
- Machine is Fully Tested to Verify Compliance to Original Specifications
- Air Bearing WEC Rebuild
- Pneumatic Regulators Inspected & Replaced as Needed
- Machine Covers are Repainted or Replaced as Needed
INSTALLATION AND SUPPORT WORLDWIDE OF EVG MASK ALIGNERS:
- ClassOne Supports all its Used and Refurbished EVG Mask Aligners with Spare Parts and Service Worldwide
- Installation & Training Available Worldwide
- Learn more: http://www.classoneequipment.com/content/mask-aligners
Excellent Condition Guaranteed.
Fully Refurbished to Factory Specifications by ClassOne.
6 Month Warranty and Full Specifications Guarantee.
30 Day Right of Return.
ClassOne Equipment will ship via FedEx, UPS, DHL and/or your desired shipping company. For larger items we will ship via one of our partnered shipping companies who are experienced with handling sensitive semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
All orders are shipped from Atlanta, Georgia USA. Availability and lead-times are based on current conditions and are subject to change depending on in-house demand at time of ordering. We estimate the shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your parts as well as the shipping options you have chosen. Rush orders will ship the same-day that they are received, if received by 2:30 PM EST. There is a $100.00 USD charge for all rush orders requested. All international shipping import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. ClassOne Equipment charges sales tax for items shipped to CA, GA, MI, TX, and MT.
ClassOne Equipment warrants all non-consumable parts for 90 days (unless otherwise stated). This warranty commences upon documented delivery.
This warranty does not apply to defects caused by negligence, improper installation, misuse, unauthorized repair, accident or alteration by the purchaser, or damage during shipping. This warranty does not cover consumable parts. No other warranty is made, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise.
Please have your Sales Order number or Invoice number available to expedite the return process.
Please note the following important information: (a) all returns must include all original, undamaged items in their original packaging; (b) all items must be in the same condition as received; (c) shipping and handling fees are non-refundable; (d) purchaser is responsible for all return shipping costs (including international shipping import/export duties and taxes).
Returned items must meet ClassOne Equipment inspection standards for credit to be issued.