EVG 101 Spray Coating System
EVG 101 Spray Coating System
One resist coat module, currently setup for 1" - 6" Wafers, Advanced Spray Coating System
EVG 101 SPRAY COATING SYSTEM consisting of:
- Model: EVG 101
- Semi-Automatic, with Manual loading
- Suitable for wafer sizes 1" - 8" wafers (with proper chucks and pre-aligner)
- Currently configured for 1" - 6" wafers
- One Coat Module
- One Cleaning Module
- Base frame for one resist processing module including all electronics, pneumatics, tubing for solvents, and exhaust lines
- Manual loading and mechanical pre-aligner (pneumatically actuated)
- PC controlled with windows based graphical user interface
- Password protected access levels
- Programmable rotational speed for substrate
- Syringe dispense for spray nozzle option included
- Spinner chucks for 1" - 3" and 4" - 6" wafers
- 4 Floor Mounting Brackets included
- 1 Vacuum Wand for wafer handling
- Exhaust Controller included
- Operations Manual and Documentation included
Excellent Condition Guaranteed.
Fully Refurbished to Factory Specifications by ClassOne.
6 Month Warranty and Full Specifications Guarantee.
30 Day Right of Return.
As-Is / Where-Is is Pricing is Also Available.
ClassOne Equipment will ship via FedEx, UPS, DHL and/or your desired shipping company. For larger items we will ship via one of our partnered shipping companies who are experienced with handling sensitive semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
All orders are shipped EXW from Atlanta, Georgia USA. Availability and lead-times are based on current conditions and are subject to change depending on in-house demand at time of ordering. We estimate the shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your parts as well as the shipping options you have chosen. Rush orders will ship the same-day that they are received, if received by 2:30 PM ET. There is an expedite fee for all rush orders requested. All international shipping are shipped EXW and import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. ClassOne Equipment charges sales tax for items shipped to CA, GA, MI, TX, and MT.
ClassOne Equipment warrants all non-consumable parts for 90 days (unless otherwise stated). This warranty commences upon documented delivery.
This warranty does not apply to defects caused by negligence, improper installation, misuse, unauthorized repair, accident or alteration by the purchaser, or damage during shipping. This warranty does not cover consumable parts. No other warranty is made, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise.
Please have your Sales Order number or Invoice number available to expedite the return process.
Please note the following important information: (a) all returns must include all original, undamaged items in their original packaging; (b) all items must be in the same condition as received; (c) shipping and handling fees are non-refundable; (d) purchaser is responsible for all return shipping costs (including international shipping import/export duties and taxes).
Returned items must meet ClassOne Equipment inspection standards for credit to be issued.