Inventory Control Specialist
April 12, 2018 – Atlanta, Georgia, United States
SUMMARY: The Inventory Control Specialist for the Warehouse will be responsible for helping to uncrate tools upon arrival, clean, prep, picture and upload pictures to the ERP system with descriptions of tools. Inventorying and tagging of tool and logging their location. The ICS will also be responsible for creating shipping confirmations each day. This person will also serve as a back up to the warehouse team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Helping to uncrate tools as they arrive at the facility
- Move tool to picture area using fork lift.
- Send description forms to appropriate managers for information on specifics of tool
- Clean too thoroughly
- Stage tool for multiple pictures for website and ERP system.
- Upload preferred pictures to ERP system and log description of tool
- Document tool for inventory, tag tool, move tool to next location and update in ERP system.
- Shipping confirmations for all parts/tools shipped each day.
- Assist the warehouse team and cross train with warehouse associate as needed
- Other tasks as assigned by Warehouse manager
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Computer Literate, comfortable typing
- Strong organization skills
- Solid attention to detail
- Coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, Ability to prioritize projects
- Experience with Fork Lift
- Experience in keeping up databases
- Technical knowledge useful
- Excel experience
- Ability to use a camera and take clear pictures.