Inside Sales Rep (Parts Division)
August 27, 2019 – Atlanta, Georgia, United States
SUMMARY: The Inside Sales Representative for the Parts Division would develop, solicit, and close new accounts; generate sales quotations and handle customer inquiries. They must have great communication skills and be able to work with team members at all levels of the organization. Experience in semiconductor industry is highly preferred. Position comes with a base salary + commission.
EXPECTATION FOR ALL EMPLOYEES: Employees are expected to support the Company’s business principles and values by demonstrating honesty, integrity, loyalty, accountability and superior customer service as well as by contributing at optimum levels toward the success of the company.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/SKILLS:
- The Inside Sales Rep will be in direct contact with customers to assist them with their spare parts and service needs, generate quotes, and provide product information.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve monthly and quarterly booking targets and key performance indicators (KPIs) in a technology-focused role / company.
- Comfortable with up-selling and pro-actively developing new opportunities.
- Prepare weekly reports summarizing Inside Sales activities as well as monthly/quarterly forecasts.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Pro-actively contact current and potential customers to educate them on our spare parts and services and develop new business opportunities.
- Well-defined customer service skills (good phone presence, timely responses, and follow-through on requests, etc.)
- Passionate about their work.
- Team player, while striving for individual excellence
- Outgoing personality with expertise in developing relationships.
- Other tasks as assigned by manager.
- 10% travel expected
- Have a solid background in semiconductor equipment technology and experience with sales.
- A high aptitude and comfort level with technical environments.
- Inside Technical Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Inside Semiconductor Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Small / Entrepreneurial Company Experience: 2-3 years
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization; establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and our customers.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills – that reflect a professional, business approach.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, as well as the ability to be self-directed and work with limited supervision.
- Must be extremely organized and efficient in approaching tasks (multi-tasking).
- Strong desire for continued growth and learning.
- PC proficient and familiarity with MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.), Internet/cloud-based applications, and CRM software.
- Be goal-driven, detail-oriented and enthusiastic about providing exceptional customer service to meet our customers’ business needs.
BS/BA in Business or Engineering or equivalent experience (preferred)